Insurance /Risk Management is the substance of a security against any unforeseen events which allows the enterprise to flourish with a focus on key matter without the threat by perils known & unknown.Claim is the most crucial aspect to be taken into consideration as it requires lots of expertise.
Claim is the true litmus test to judge the efficiency of any insurance brokers. Giving price advantage is definitely our motto as your insurance partner, but the prime motto is to deliver optimum level of satisfactory service during claim settlement.
1) Copy of all Bill(s) of Lading – ocean, air or inland – covering the entire shipment insured, along with paid freight bills.
2) Shipper’s commercial invoice(s) covering the entire shipment insured.
3) Copy of the packing list(s).
4) All delivery receipts, showing exceptions or not, as well as any bad order slips and carrier inspection reports which may substantiate the loss.
6) For claims for non-delivery, written confirmation from the transportation carriers that they cannot make delivery.
7) Copy of your claim letters to the transportation carriers, along with any responses.
8) Your statement of claim.
9) Copies of all correspondence or other reports or information relevant to the transit, loss, damage or coverage.
10) The original Certificate of Insurance, if applicable.
11) Photographs, if applicable.